1. Job description
- Participating in software projects with leading Japanese enterprises using Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Programming functions based on customer design
- Research and apply new technologies
- Working in Vietnam, can go on a business trip to Japan if required.
- Priority candidates: Graduated from IT schools
- Experience in Web programming
- At least 1 year experience working with Ruby, Ruby on rails
- Master and work well with MVC, ORM, RESTful concepts
- Experience working with popular libraries such as Rspec, Devise, ActiveAdmin, CanCanCan
- Experience working with template engines (haml, slim)
- Mastering OOP and basic algorithms
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, Jquery
- At least 1 year experience working with SQL/NoSQL
- Knowing Japanese is an advantage.
- Knowledge of servers.
- Ability to read and understand project flow and grasp other people’s code quickly.
- Able to work under high pressure.
3. Growth opportunities
- Work, learn and develop with colleagues who are young and enthusiastic engineers.
- Participate in training programs on technology skills and soft skills, working methods (Agile, Scrum…).
- Be consulted and shared about personal and professional development.
- Salary based on ability (700$ – 1000$)
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to the law.
- Leave: 12 days/year
- Increase salary 2 times/year
- Annual travel
- TeamBuilding activities for employees
- There is a mode for staff to learn Japanese
- Working from Monday – Friday
Interested candidates please send your CV to the email address below:
- Email: [email protected]
- Company name: THEINFITCH Co., Ltd
- Company address: Số 12, Ngõ 151 Ngách 2 Phó Đội Cấn, Phường Đội Cấn, Quận Ba Đình, Hà Nội
- Phone number: (+84) 866139728